Thursday, December 1, 2011

MS&M Design Team Reveal

This month at My Scraps & More, Tammi sent the design team My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2 collection. It's gorgeous! When I first saw this collection, it screamed heritage to me, so I choose some old pics my Mom had given me to scan in a few years back and created 2 layouts, the first one of my Mom and my uncle dancing at a wedding and the second one is of my grandparents:


I also created this card:


You can check out what the other design team did on the blog. You can also check out the 12 days of Christmas contest that started today at the forum.


Also, if you have some free time, My Sketch World Blog is having a blog hop this weekend, Dec. 3! Hope you will join in on the fun with lots of prizes along the way!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments :

  1. love both pages and the card!!!! Way to go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! I love this design. You sure rocked the MME! Thanks too, for stopping by my blog on the MSW hop this weekend. I will be right back here next week to check out your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts and card are all beautiful, Lisa! I love the pennants hanging from your flower. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many great cards.. but love to see your layouts too .. fabulous, great combos and i love the accents

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!