Sunday, March 23, 2014

Friends

Hello!
It's been kind of a lazy Sunday here today, love days like that!
I decided to play with Let's Get Sketchy week 2 sketch for this month. I used some My Minds Eye Collectables for this layout of Sierra, Greg and I celebrating a friends birthday:

 
I added a button with twine:

 
I stitched the circles by hand and then filled them in with some watercolor:

 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
 
If you have time, we would love to have you play along with us over at LGS.
 
Enjoy the rest of your day!
 
 

9 comments :

  1. totally love your page and the MME plus fun stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Lisa! Great mix of patterned papers! Love the polka dot button and twine treatment! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch and I love all those pp's and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE your layout, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch Lisa - love the 'spring' feel of the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa. Your layout caught my eye on the LGS link up! Love the colors and paper choices. Also love your blog name!!! I am now following you via GFC. Hope you will stop by and say hi!!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!