Monday, March 31, 2014

My First Layout, A Challenge at LGS

Happy Monday scrappy friends!
Since we have a 5th Monday this month, Brenshevia challenged the Design Team at Let's Get Sketchy to lift your first layout. Oh how fun!
I have been scrapping since I was pregnant with Sierra, so that is over 17 years! The scrappy world has changed so much since then! And I am so glad it has, you will know why when you see my first layout, LOL!
I started scrapping 8 1/2 x 11 years ago and made the switch to 12x12 after about 4 years.
Are you ready?
Here is my first ever layout:


Pretty plain huh?

Here is my lift, it really doesn't look much like the original, LOL!
I used a photo of Sierra and Greg keeping warm by the campfire and The Great Outdoors Collection by Echo Park:


and a few close ups:



I am excited to see what you and the rest of the DT do with this challenge!
Hope you have a great week!

2 comments :

  1. great redo and love your new page!!! funny I started scrapping when Austin was about to be born.. LOVE the EP papers with the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing! Love the difference!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!