Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Monday!

Hello!
I am so not a winter person! I would love to be somewhere warm right now :)
I dug out some summer photos to use with today's LGS sketch to maybe warm up a bit:)
I used some older Echo Park papers- Paradise Beach. Working on my stash little by little.

 
I love the fun bright colors, it screams summer to me!
Here are some close ups:

 
I fussy cut the car out of one of the patterned papers:

 
 
Here is the sketch by Laura Whitaker:
 
 
Hope it's warm where ever you are!
Thanks for sharing your day with me!

7 comments :

  1. Still loving this paper collection and your layout is adorable
    Lyne - BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect papers for these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! I LOVE how that red really pops, ad it looks awesome stitched down the side of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fun bright colors on the summer page and those photos look like soo much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully, I live in the South so we never truly get winter here. It gets cold now and again but usually only for a few days then back to the 60's! LOL I love your LO! So much summer fun! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. vibrant page! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and how the layout flows! Great job!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!