Thursday, October 27, 2016

You Are Here With ScraPerfect

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I have up on the ScraPerfect Blog today.
I used Simple Stories You Are Here:


I used the Best Glue Ever and the No Clog Writing Cap to attach the frames and journal spot to the back of my photos. I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch and rubbed it over the top of my journal spot where I put too much glue and it seeped out. I was impressed that the stickiness of the glue was gone! How cool! 
For my background, I added white Gesso. 
Once it was dry, I added some watercolors using the packaging technique. 




Here are a few more close ups:





I love this glue and the fine line of No Clog Writing Cap, it's perfect for adding just a bit of glue to small spaces like the teal arrow in the above photo.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Lisa










No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!