Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Go Your Own Way

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for my Wednesday stash challenge over at Creative Inspiration. My challenge is dig out an old collection or two and use some or all of it on your project.
I used Fancy Pants Collecting Moments and Memories Captured for this layout of Austin. One of the girls at school had posted this on Facebook and I grabbed it since Austin hates his picture taken.


I layered lots of papers and used lots of chipboard buttons and stickers on this page from both collections:


I added a chipboard clock and a ticket along with some of the mini alphas:


I added some stitching:


I also added a tag and a couple of frames:


It feels great to use up some of these old papers and embellies. I still have a lot more to use!

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!




1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!