Thursday, January 26, 2017

HB2U!

Hey there scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a card I created using a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap along with Crate Paper Bloom. I love the colors in this collection!
I layered a few patterned papers, added some stitching and then added a sticker popped up with foam tape with some tangled thread under it. This HB2U has been sitting on my desk for quite some time and worked perfect on this card. Finally, I added a fussy cut butterfly:



Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments :

  1. This is adorable! I love that banner/sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card! The colors, that HB2U piece, everything just works so well together! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the stitching too! Great use of the sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest card ever! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!