Thursday, August 3, 2017

Photo Bomb!

Hey there!
I am sharing a layout I created for the tic tac toe challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I used Simple Stories and American Crafts for this fun page of Sierra and I along with our Photo bomber- Scott:



I added a few layers behind my photos and added stitching. I also added some Simple Stories stickers:


I cut my title on my Cameo and then added Gelatos to color it. I added a Polaroid cut from Cameo as well. I fussy cut the camera from patterned paper and popped it up with foam tape:


The arrows were cut from Cameo as well and I colored them with watercolor and Gelatos. I stitched threw them and then added brads from my stash throughout my layout:


Here's the tic tac toe board:


I used: 
Simple Stories
Polaroid
and brads

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


8 comments :

  1. Love your background work and layers!Beautiful!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lisa, as always! Like your design and those fonts are FAB! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally beautiful page. Love the details and stash use. Awesome! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Lisa! What a beautiful and fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Lisa, love the random brads - they look just like enamel dots ;) Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lusa, your layout rocks! Live the background and title work! Glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!! Love the background work. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout and all the elements! Thanks for participating with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!