Friday, August 4, 2017

Whoo Did This?!

Happy Friday friends!
I finished up a layout this morning using a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap along with some old JilliBean Soup. My co worker decorated the kitchen with black streamers and balloons for my 50th birthday. She also had chocolate everywhere!


I stitched the two patterned papers together with a zig zag stitch. I added some diecuts and stickers:


More diecuts and stickers along with a few fussy cut owls:


The "Surprise" rub-on has been in my stash forever and is from the Dollar Store. I also added another "surprise" rub-on down in the lower right side. That one is from Scenic Route. Remember them? I loved their stuff!


Here's the sketch:


I love how this layout turned out!
Thanks for stopping and have a great weekend!



11 comments :

  1. Wow! Amazing layout Lisa! I really love it and how fun your co-worker did that for you! Great job with this very fun older line! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout - LOVE the owls!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Lisa! Love the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun co worker! I love it! Love the way you did your background and all the cute owls too! Thanks for playing along with our sketch at Sketch N Scrap Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful!! Those papers are fabulous and I love the little owls! What a great friend you have!! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Sketch N Scrap.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Sketch N Scrap, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute layout and such a great idea to surprise someone. Love your owl decorations. Thanks for joining us a SKetch~N~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful page......Thanks for playing along with Sketch~n~Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great layout! Love your take on the sketch and what a fun surprise for you! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome :) coworker and such a sweet thought too :) Fantastic layout :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Owls are cute♡Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We loved your layout Lisa! Congrats on being our August featured scrapper at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!