Sunday, May 13, 2018

CI Layout Sketch

Hey there!
It's Monday, that means a new card and layout sketch are up at Creative Inspiration.
I played along with the layout sketch. I used mostly Shimelle Little By Little, except the teal paper is Amy Tan On A Whim, and came up with this page:


I used a cut file I had cut a long time ago, so I am not sure where it came from. I added some stitching and backed the open parts with different patterned papers. I added some stickers/ diecuts popped up with foam:


I added some tissue paper under my photo along with a diecut flowers. Finally, I added a tag with my handwritten journaling: 


Here is the sketch:


I hope you play along and share your take on the sketch with us!



1 comment :

  1. Wonderful design ... And I like your paper choice! Have a beautiful week.. Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!