Sunday, September 23, 2018

Family

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I am up on the Sketches In Thyme blog today sharing a layout using sketch #342.
I used Echo park Our Family for this layout of my Mom, a few siblings and myself:


I added watercolor to my background. I cut triangles from some of the patterned papers and stitched them together to create my arrow. I added some chipboard and diecuts from the collection:


This arrow has been sitting on my desk for some time. I had cut it on my Cameo, I am not sure whos cut file it is. I added some patterned papers and a doily under my photo. I added a few flower brads from my stash:


Here is the sketch:


We would love to see your take on this sketch! Play along and add it to the side bar on the SIT blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!