Saturday, September 15, 2018

OTR- Taco John's

Hey friends,
I am back today to share my layout for the DT reveal today at Off The Rails.
I used Amy Tan On A Whim for this page of Austin:


I added a piece of patterned paper behind my photo. I add some old BG alphas for my title and stitched through it. I placed my journaling on a dicut circle and then added foam to the diecut banner and placed on top. The drink cup is a sticker that I placed on white cardstock and then fussy cut:


I added some diecuts to this cluster on the bottom right of the photo, popping the heart up with foam and adding the "XO" sticker:


I fussy cut the "Oh Yeah" and "Seriously the Best" from a paper and a diecut:


Here's the mood board:



I love how this layout came out!
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Awesome page layout Lisa ... you've showcased this photo perfectly! Looks like he was enjoying that taco or maybe that is a burrito lol! Either way ... well done! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comment Darlene!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!