Saturday, March 23, 2024

Me & You

 Hi Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #606 at Sketches In Thyme. I used Simple Stories from my stash for these photos of Greg and I in Franklin, TN last March:


I added the plaid paper to my white cardstock to create my background. I also added some torn strips of the teal paper. I added a chipboard film strip from Creative Embellishmentsand then backed my photos with patterned paper. I added some persextives and paper snips from Bramble Fox. I also added a Tim Holtz word phrase sticker that I cut in half:


For my title, I strung the grey banner shaped Thicker alphas on twine from my stash. I added the Fancy Pants metal flair:


The pink heart is another persextive from Bramble Fox:


I added the "documented" paper sip to the top:


Here's the sketch:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!