Thursday, March 7, 2024

My Craft Room

 Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my take on case file 430 for CSI. I was inspired by the colors and craft theme. I took a few photos of my scraproom and printed them in black and white since I knew I would have plenty of color using the colors from the case file. I used Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and Echo Park I'd Rather Be  Crafting papers for this page:


I added some torn strips of patterned papers and then added some machine stitching. I used alphas from the Echo park collection for my title. I added a few Pink Fresh diecuts:


I added some layers of patterned papers and some chipboard pieces:


I added the chipboard books from Simple Stories and some Echo Park sticker banners. I also added a Pink Fresh coffee cup puffy sticker:


More chipboard and diecuts here:


Here's a quick look at the case file:


I was inspired by the colors and craft theme. For evidence, I used: floral pattern, text pattern (on chipboard flower), watercolor, art/craft themed items, wood, paint brush, pencil, coffee cup, labels, potted plant and gold elements.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!