Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ticket To Summertime Fun

Good Sunday morning scrappy friends!
It's our monthly reveal for Just Imagine today.
This month's themes are: Summer vacations, holidays and sunny day.

I chose to do a layout about our summer vacation to visit Bev in Canada in 2012:



I previously had a cut out a circle from the blue patterned paper using the fabulous circle cutter and decided to use this for the base of my page. I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #309 and punched around half of the circle. I then punched a border using the same punch with no insert and used the negative or fall away piece for my border on the right side. Here are a few close ups:


 
I used an older Carta Bella line.
Here are the tools I used:
 
 
Hope you will check out what the rest of the DT did with this reveal.
Have a great day!
 


2 comments :

  1. LOVE your punch work and soft colors~!!! great mix on the page!!! love the half circles added throughout the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything about this layout, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!