Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Turtle Soup Reveal

Hey there!
There was a new sketch revealed yesterday at Turtle Soup and I just wanted to share my layout here.
I used Lawn Fawn papers and Chic Tags & Creative  Embellishments embellies  for this page of Sierra and a friend selling sweet corn for their class a few years ago:


I love the colors of these papers- they were perfect for this fun summer photo!

I started out with a white cardstock background and added some watercolor to it. Then I used my Cameo to cut the sun and added October Afternoon mist to color it. I stitched it in place.


I added a stitched title and fun acetate pieces, stickers and wood veneer.


I also added some tangled thread and black mist spatters.


I love the cute birds on the wire  on this background paper. 

You can check out the sketch over on the forum.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. Very fun and cool page. Love all the cool goings on-especially what looks like the "sun" exploding behind the photo and the layers. yum. BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!