Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Explore

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using a challenge at 123 Challenge Blog along with Paper Issues Cut It Up Challenge. I used Simple Stories Take A Hike for this layout:


I cut the cut file from white cardstock and used brown watercolor to color it. I added some watercolor to my background using the packaging technique and then added some distressed in through a stencil. Then I stitched it in place using a straight and zigzag stitch:


I added lots of stickers, some popped up with foam tape:


 I fussy cut the "Explore" card and used it as part of my title:


Here is the challenge from 123:


1. I used a variety of "Chocolate" colors
2: Explore Nature is my title
3. I used a stencil from Prima with multiple squares and inked it to add some contrast to my background.

Thanks for checking out my layout!

6 comments :

  1. I love that cut file you used for your background. Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout is awesome. Love the camping embellies - and that brown "twig" background! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful, I love the camping theme of your layout! Thanks for joining in with the 123 challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout. I love your background and the stitching detail. Thanks for playing along with the 123 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have interpreted our challenge - amazing work. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your page so much Lisa, especially the little car and caravan. Your background work is great. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and they are greatly appreciated! Thank you for visiting my blog.