Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Lake Wazee

Hey there scrappy friends!
I am here today to share a summer layout I have up on the blog today over at Paper House. I played with some of their new goodies!


  Lake Wazee

I started this layout with white cardstock and added some watercolors to it using the packaging technique and some spatters. Then I fussy cut the island, waves and water from the Beaches of the World Paper Pad placed at the bottom of my page and added some stitching.

  Lake Wazee close up 2Lake Wazee close up 1

I took the gorgeous “At The Beach" Shaker Box  and backed that with a sand patterned paper from the paper pad. I used the teal & silver frame and the “Sun & Sand” overlay from the Beach Mixed Card Pack and layered that together, finally adding my photo. I added the layered relax sticker and a few stickers from the Beach Snapshot Sticker Pack:

Lake Wazee close up 6

Lake Wazee close up 3

I cut my title from one of the papers in the Beaches of the World Paper Pad and stitched in place. I added some of the Sculpted Stickers from the Relax Sculpted Sticker I added a few pieces of chipboard and sequins from my stash. 




 I am loving all these new beach goodies from Paper House and know you will too! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful layout. I love the background you created, such gorgeous layers. Make me wish I was in the Caribbean right about now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love that collection.. awesome design, colour and accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. great summer and water page!! LOVE the shaker!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!