Friday, August 5, 2016

Vacation Fun

Hello and happy Friday!
Any fun plans for the weekend?
Today I am sharing a layout I created using a few different challenges. I used a variety of products on this layout as well.


I used a cut file from the Silhouette Studio Store along with papers from Pink Paislee.
I stitched the cut file in place. The orange journaling card (which I forgot to add my journaling to, lol) is from Making Memories, maybe? It's old! The rest of the embellies here are from Fancy Pants and Pink Paislee:


The globe was fussy cut from an Echo Park paper and the camera was fussy cut from a Pink Paislee paper, I believe. The "Silly Moments" sticker was from Fancy Pants. The title is also a mix- "Vacation" is from Pink Paislee and "Fun" are some Thickers  I had in my stash:


I added a few Simple Stories stickers to this page as well:


Here are the challenges I played along with:

                                                   Sketch challenge at the Turtle Soup:





Let's Go For The Gold Challenge at Paper Issues:
I created a travel page.

and Scrap Our Stash Book Inspired layout challenge:


I took inspiration from the map and used the world cut file. I also took inspiration from the pointed finger and used a journal card that had one on.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

16 comments :

  1. That globe cut file is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layot! Love the cut file and all the details! Thanks a lot for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page, that cut file is just so great. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page! I love how it all just pops off the page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible layout and fantastic job with the challenge! The paperclip is perfect! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Although you are using several products from different companies, they all match perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the globe in the background, great cutfile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, I like the colour combo - it works really well. Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your background globe. Using black add so much depth. Stunning take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this layout!! The cut file is just perfect for the challenge at SOS!! Thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layering of embellishments and die-cuts! Superb job as always! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great travel page. Love the globe and that you stitched it down. The colors and all the embellishment choices are perfect! Thanks for playing along at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fantastic layout. Love the globe and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful layout and great take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very CUTE!! Love it! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the win! Not only do I love the globe, but your choice of colors is fabulous and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!