Monday, October 15, 2018

It's A Stay Inside...

Hey there!
There's a fun new case file up at CSI to play along with and of coarse, lots of prizes up for grabs!
I used Fancy Pants Timber Grove for this winter layout:


We got a snowstorm in April of this year, kind of late even for Wisconsin. It was a great day to stay inside and read a book!
I used a premade cut file from my stash, not sure who made it, maybe KI? I added lots of distressing to this page:


I added some old snowflake brads from my stash along with some stickers from this collection:


The alphas are from the collection. I created my own books by using pages from a book, cutting them small. Then I created a cover using patterned paper and stitched them all together. I love how they came out!


Here's the case file:


Hope you will play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!