Friday, October 12, 2018

Wish Big!

Hello!
I have a cute card I created using Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps & Dies, Lawn Fawn Perfect Plaid Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad and the Best Glue Ever on the Dies R Us Blog today.
I layered a few of the papers from the 6x6 paper pad and added some machine stitching. I stamped the elephants on the purple plaid paper using black ink and then using the die, cut them out. I added a strip of green plaid paper to the bottom of my card and snipped it to mimic grass. I stamped my sentiment right on my paper:


I stamped a few hearts on turquoise paper and popped them up with foam tape to add some dimension:


I used the Best Glue Ever for my adhesive to put this card together.

As you can see from my card, those stamps and dies are just the cutest!
Here are the products I used:









Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!