Saturday, October 13, 2018

Hello Summer

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
It's my turn to post the anything goes challenge at Creative Inspiration today. My challenge is to use a large title on your page. I used Simple Stories I (Heart) Summer for this layout:


I added watercolor to my background. I used a negative part of a cut file I used on a previous layout- the letters of summer, colored them with watercolors and mists. I hand stitched around the letters using embroidery floss. This added so much texture and made the title pop. I love how it turned out!


I added the chipboard banner, fish, flower and pinwheel along with a few stickers from the collection:


By my second photo, I added the chipboard balloons and a bingo card:


I added some more chipboard pieces to my letters. I finished my title with some alphabet stickers and added some stitching over them:



I love how this layout came out!

Hope you will join us this month for some fun!

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!