Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just Imagine and LYB

Hello and happy Sunday!
Today I am sharing a layout I have up on the Just Imagine Blog today for a design team reveal. The challenge this month was to create anything vacation oriented. This photo of Sierra was taken while on a summer camping trip after a day of 4 wheelin'.
I used Little Yellow Bicycle's Fern & Forest collection along with the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #915 with insert A on my journaling box and cut a circle with the fabulous circle cutter. I hand cut the sunburst, you can see my tutorial HERE and added some of the cut away parts to the bottom left hand corner of my layout.

 
Here are a few close ups:





Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!





3 comments :

  1. I love the orange sunburst, it definitely makes the page! Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super fun page and just LOVIN the stitched sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome! Love the sunbursts!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!