Saturday, September 6, 2014

August Project 12

Hey there scrappy friends!
My nephew is getting married today. So I just wanna give a big shout out to Alan and Kim- HAPPY WEDDING DAY!
It's the first Saturday of the month, that means time for me to post the monthly Project 12 sketch at Turtle Soup.

Here is the 2 pager I created with August photos:

 
The left side:
 
 
right side:

 
and a few close ups:

 
I used Simple Stories Daily Grind for this 2 pager.
 
Here is my sketch for August:
 
 
Hope you will find some scrappy time to play along with us at the Turtle!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. great job on the project 12 layout!!!! love all the fun pics and have fun at the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome 2 pager ~ love the pictures and great embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!