Saturday, February 28, 2015

Let's Capture Our Memories

Hey Scrappy Peeps!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
I had some scrappy time this morning and decided to play along with a few sketch challenges at Let's Capture Our Memories.

For my layout I used Echo Park Scoot along with some older photos of Sierra we found at Greg's Mom's after she died.

 
I cut strips of the blue paper and stitched to add a frame to the outer edge of my page.


 
These stickers were perfect!

 
I hand cut triangles and stitched in place. I also added some of the negative pieces from cutting the triangles. And the cute fire truck sticker matched the haircutting cape.
 

 
I cut the top part of the journaling block off (I love you more everyday), popped it with foam tape and put it back on towards the bottom of the block. This sketch was perfect to add the twine.
Here is the sketch:
 
 
I will be sharing my card here shortly in a separate post. 

5 comments :

  1. Such a fun layout! Great job!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page by making it so bright! I love her smile in the last photo. Again another amazing take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh SUPER cute page, love the misting and sewing on the triangle!! super cute pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome take on the challenge. You have done great with the sketch and I just love the colors you chose. Stunning. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout, loving your fun photos. Thanks for playing along with Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!