Thursday, February 26, 2015

Project 12

Happy Thursday!
I completely forgot to share that I am hosting Project 12 again this year at Turtle Soup.
The first Saturday of each month I will be posting a 2 page sketch I created to use with the previous months photos. I also share a 2 page layout I have created.
I posted the January sketch on February 7th and my layout along with it.
Here is my layout:


and here is a close up:

 
Here is the sketch I created:

 
I will be posting the next sketch and my layout on March 7th and would love to have you play along!

4 comments :

  1. great PL page!!! LOVE all the pics and journaling!!!! you are so great at keeping up with this, I need to get back on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome PL layout! Love how you stitched on the title! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous 2-pager! These are becoming extinct, and I still love 'em to bits! Great mix of patterns, too!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!