Friday, February 27, 2015

Oh Happy Day!

Hey there!
I am so glad it's Friday! It's been such a long week. I am so ready to sit back and relax for a few days!
Just wanted to share a layout I created using  sketch #109 at Let's Capture Our Memories. and the February Stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash:
W- washi tape
A- acetate diecuts
S- sequin rub-ons
H- heart (in cloud)
I- ink
I used photos of Sierra getting ready for Prom last year along with Chic Tags:

 
Here are some close ups:



 
This sketch is perfect to use up those Project Life cards or these cards from Chic Tags:
 
 
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
 
 

4 comments :

  1. ohhh love the page and cool background, cute pics of her getting ready!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Your background work is fabulous here! Awesome pics, too! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic background work, simply gorgeous! Love that corner flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout. Love that background work. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!