Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bunting

Hey there!
It's my day to post the Tuesday Trigger challenge over at MS&M. Our themes this month are: July Celebrations, red, white & blue, stars or patriotic. I chose stars for my layout and used Amy Tangerine Plus One along with a star cut file.

 
I used an orange Gelato and colored the cut file and then added a little water with my finger:

 
I used an Amy tangerine frame to frame one of my photos. The "My" stickers are from my stash as well as the baseball, which I tucked some thread behind.

 
I used some Thickers for my title and the arrows are fussy cut from one of the Amy Tangerine papers. I finished the layout off with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mist spatters.
 
Have a wonderful day!

6 comments :

  1. LOVE everything about this LO - totally fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO, everything about it is just awesome. May have to lift this one.BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sports page and pics!! LOVE the stars and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin this sports page and all the stars ... perfect! bl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sports page! Love the orange stars! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!