Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Silver 25

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a card I created using a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap and a challenge at Turtle Soup.
My brother-in-law and sister-in-law celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on Saturday, so I decided to create them a card.
The frame was originally antique white in color and the sentiment "Silver 25" and the hearts were  gold. I took my silver Sharpie and colored them. I love the results!

 
Here is a close up:

 
Here is the fun sketch:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

14 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card! Love that you altered the frame to better suit your needs. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I'm sure your SIL and BIL will love the card!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! LOVE the fact you changed the color with your sharpie! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for your Sharpie! I have never tried that trick, but will give it a try now! Love your card! Thanks for sharing it and for playing along at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card love the silver on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the frame! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! It's perfect for your theme. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love that you used your Sharpie to change the color - it looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super glitter card with doiley..it's perfect.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card!!! love your silver frame and sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card. Thank you for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!