Friday, July 31, 2015

Got Talent

Hey there scrappy friends!
It's my day to post the "Got Talent" challenge over at My Scraps & More.
I love word challenges so my challenge is to use the letters from "GOT TALENT" and use something on your page that starts with each letter.
I used True Stories by Shimelle along with a variety of other lines on this page of the kids and I:

 
Close ups:

 
The gold arrow is from Crate Paper Craft Market.
The Atlantic Coast Line and anchor button are from Fancy Pants Nautical collection.

 
The Just Go gold banner is from Studio Calico.
Sequins are Lawn Fawn.

 
The fabulous gold sun is from Crate Paper Poolside collection.

 
Check out the "Moments" wood veneer! I colored it using Gelatos.
 
Here is what I used for each letter:
G- green, gold & Gelatos
                                                                      O- overlay
                                   T- tape(washi), two photos, & True Stories by Shimelle
                                                             T- three and torn paper
                                                                    A- arrow
                                                          L-Lawn Fawn sequins
                                                            E- Elle's Studio tab
                                                                  N- navy
                                                                T- twine, tag
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!