Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hello Family!

Hello!
It's my day up on the ScraPerfect Blog. Today I am sharing a layout using The Best Glue Ever and the No Clog Writing Cap. This is my favorite go to glue and the fine tip makes it so easy to apply glue to small spaces!
I used Fancy Pants Family & Co for most of this layout of Greg, Sierra and myself:


The "Hello" chipboard piece is from Bella Blvd. I was planning on coloring it, but decided not to once I had all the other elements in place. I added a small half circle journaling block and a few puffy stickers:


I added a few of the tags from the collection and tied bows using the string that came with them. I added a label to put my date on, but forgot to add it, LOL!


Here I added another tag, diecuts and puffy stickers. I used a few mists to create my background. The yellow is from Recollections and the red is Fireworks.


I used the March 5th sketch from Creative Inspiration. We had our reveal a week or so ago.


I don't make many 2 page layouts any more so I combined the sketch into a single page.
I would love if you would check out the little tutorial I have up on this layout on the ScraPerfect blog!
Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!