Sunday, March 18, 2018

It's All Good

Hey there!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! It's in the lower 50's here!!! I just finished washing my car and cleaning the inside out. That hasn't been done since last fall. It looks so nice!
I played along with a few challenges this morning to create this layout of our vacation last summer to Door County:


I used Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine. I fussy cut the title from paper,  added some stitching and then finished it off with some alpha stickers from the collection. I added some sticker phrases and stamped the date:


I used graph paper to hand cut a tag. I did a little fussy cutting and popped a sticker up with foam. I added some washi tape and stitching:


I fussy cut the clouds and sun. I added some Gelatos to the background by putting it on a piece of plastic, added water and smooshed it on the cardstock:


I used a sketch from Rochelle Spears:


I used fact #3 from Grand Diva's This Month in History Challenge:


and used the March 15th case file #250 at CSI:
I used the colors and sun, clouds, paint and stamping.

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!




4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous page Lisa, I especially love your Gelato background, the way you've done the title and all stitched details :o) Thanks for playing with us at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! The photos are so cute and I really like how you used the Gelatos! Totally perfect!! Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much. The stitching through the title is fabulous. Great mix of embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos and page! Love the background work and all your stitching and the fun title work and all the text details on here that help to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!