Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Spring

Hello! Happy hump day!
I love being on spring break! This means more scrappy time!
I scrapped a spring family photo from a few years ago. I played along with the tic tac toe challenge at Challenge Yourself . I used PhotoPlay Bloom for this layout along with a cut file from Paper Issues:


I cut the file on white cardstock and backed it with a plaid paper in the collection. I added the hand stitching and watercolor to the background:


I did lots and lots of fussy cutting- most of the flowers and the birds. I added a mason jar/ flower sticker. Under the photo, I added a piece of my favorite washi tape and buttons:


I fussy cut the title and those adorable little bees:


I used the middle row: Buttons, You photo and  washi tape:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




5 comments :

  1. Your layout is absolutely amazing, Lisa! I love your creative and beautiful design and especially like that photo with YOU in it! What a great take on our Scrapbook Bingo challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are so happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love all about your layout, the stitching is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful layout. Thanks for linking your page up to our challenge this month! We are very happy that you did!
    Kisses.
    María Cecilia.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout and that plaid peeking through is genius!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! Gorgeous! Your design is so great! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!