Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Easter- ScraPerfect

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I am back today to share a fun layout using the Transfer Foils, The Best Glue Ever and the Perfect Crafting Pouch by ScraPerfect.

I used Bella Blvd. Birthday Girl and Echo park Springtime for this page as well:


These hearts have been sitting on my scrappy desk for quite awhile and I thought I should use them.
I decided to have some fun with the transfer foils.
I added some of The Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached. I actually keep this cap on my glue all the time, it saves me from using too much glue. A little bit of The Best Glue Ever goes a long way!


I spread the glue around on using my finger. When it became clear (it goes on white) I placed the Transfer Foil sheet on top and rubber using my finger:


I used 4 different colors of foil for this page: pink, purple, green and teal:


Check out the purple foil! Isn't it gorgeous?!


Some of the hearts I did using 2 colors. Here they are finished:


I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch to get rid of any leftover glue that was tacky:


Finally, I glued the hearts to my layout using The Best Glue Ever:


I also love using this glue on craft foam,which I add to things for dimension on my layouts:


I hope you will give this fun technique a try!

Lisa


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!