Thursday, June 14, 2018

Life Doesn't Get Any Better

Hello!
Life has been so busy lately with work, Greg's health issues and graduation that I haven't had much free time to scrap for fun. I took a few hours this morning to do just that before all the work of getting ready for Austin's graduation party on Saturday.
I played along with case file #255 at CSI and Scrap the Boys June challenge. I used a variety of manufacturers for this page:


I created my background using watercolors and then used the circle stamp from Creative Embellishment and stamped with black ink. For my title, I used: Prima, My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket and Making Memories along with the "Better" sticker from Amy Tan. I used a circle punch and punched the "Best Ever":


I added a few layers behind my photo and then added more punched circles, washi tape, a Heidi Swapp sticker and a chipboard piece from Mambi:


I added a few more Heidi Swapp stickers, a diecut donut and donut sticker from Amy Tan, some stitching and a few fussy cut hearts:


Here is the case file:

I was inspired by the colors and donuts.
My evidence is:
solid white background
scallops
stripes
hearts
dots
circles
and donuts
For my testimony, I documented food.

Here's the Scrap the Boys challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!



11 comments :

  1. Your layout is just exquisite, Lisa! I love absolutely everything about it!
    Thank you for joining us over at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely layers and interesting details on your page Lisa. Especially like the MM background and of course the stitching!. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers and details! Thank for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I love this!! So many cool details! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background work, and I love how you have worked the stitching onto the layout. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Love-love it, it's perfect! I just love such complicated titles and layers! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your layout ! so much detail and i love how your stitched your alpha !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stitching journaling.
    great Idea!

    Thank you for joining us at STB.

    Greetings from Germany
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow that page looks beautiful to me... love everything about it !! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap The Boys. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect photo and elements for this Case File. Love your title work and all the cool details and layers and background work!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!