Saturday, June 23, 2018

Sunshine and Happiness

Hello Scrappy Friends!
I am up on the Sketches In Thyme blog today with a new layout using Simple Stories You Are Here along with a few other goodies.
I used a few photos from my Spring Break trip to Vegas a few years ago:


I added watercolors to create my background. I fussy cut the word "Sunshine" and "Happiness" from one of the patterned papers. The "&" sticker is from Dear Lizzie and the acetate tag is from Pink Fresh:


I fussy cut the camera, added some patterned paper and stitching. I added an acetate sheet under my photos. I added a flair button from Accent Scrapbooking:


I added the "Escape" circle which I also fussy cut from one of the papers. Finally, I added that cute green bow:


Here is the sketch:


We would love to have you play along with us- just create a layout based off of this sketch and add your link to the side bar of the Sketches In Thyme Blog.

Enjoy your day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!