Sunday, December 9, 2018

First Day of School

Hey all!
I played along with the layout sketch over at Creative Inspiration for the DT reveal. You can check out Bev's sketch on the board.
I used PhotoPlay Real Genius for this page of Austin's 1st day of college. Austin will not let me take pictures of him, so I took these pics from the house as he was walking out to his car to leave, LOL!


I used a triangle stencil and sprayed it with mists and then stamped it on my background paper. Once that was dry, I used a Creative Embellishment stamp and stamped the dots. Finally, I added some spatters using a mist.


I fussy cut the gears from one of the papers and popped a few up with foam dots to add some dimension.


I added some machine stitching to add some texture.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!