Friday, December 21, 2018

Tis The Season Gift Bag

Hello!
It's my day up on the Whisker Graphics blog and today I am sharing a fun gift bag! 
I used the Red Striped Bag from the Bigger Bitty Bags Sample Set for my gift bag. I folded the top over, punched a hole on each side and ran Divine Twine in the colors Red Solid, Green Solid and Aqua through the holes and tied a bow. 


I stitched together a few patterned papers and adhered to the Bigger Bitty Bag. Then I added a silver doily. I placed a Green Polka Dot Little Bitty Bag on top of the doily along with a Sweet Stick Label in black, some tangled Green Solid Divine Twine . I added a Large White Colored Tag inside the Green Polka Dotted Little Bitty Bag. I added patterned paper to a White Small Colored Tag and to a Metal Rimmed Circle Tag and tied them to the large tag using Divine Twine.


I can't wait to add a few goodies to this fun gift bag and give to a coworker!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!