Thursday, December 27, 2018

XO

Hey there scrappy friends!
I have a layout up over on the ScraPerfect blog today.
I used the Best Glue Ever along with the No Clog Writing Cap attached, a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and an old Crate Paper collection for this layout of  Sierra and her boyfriend at Vegan Fest in Madison:


I used watercolors to create my background and then added black mist spatters.
I love the combination of this glue with the cap, it is perfect for adding glue to small spaces like this cut file:


I backed the cut file with patterned papers. I added some layers of papers under my photo and popped it up with foam. I added some chipboard, stickers and a flair from the collection:


Because of the mixed media work on my background, I added the Best Glue Ever to adhere all the chipboard pieces:



Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!