Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Love

 Hey there Friends!

Happy Valentines Day! 

Today I am sharing a sweet Valentine's layout of Sierra and her boyfriend. This picture was a selfie taken while they were in Chicago. I used Creative Embellishments chipboard along with Doodlebug Designs Love Notes collection:


I added watercolor to my white, textured cardstock. When that was dry, I used the Distressed Text stamp and black ink and stamped on the background. I colored the Love Heart Arrow Frame with acrylic paint and then backed it with patterned paper from the Love Notes collection. I added a few stickers:


I painted 3 of the Hearts and backed those with papers as well. I added some stickers from the Love Notes collection:


I added a fussy cut postcard to write my journaling on. Then finished off my layout with a few more stickers:


Here is another Heart I painted and backed with patterned paper:


I popped up the "hello there" sticker with craft foam to add dimension:


This was such a fun page to create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!