Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Crazy 4 You

 Hello there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #428 at CSI. I was inspired by the colors and love theme and created a fun and whimsical layout of Greg and I:


On my white cardstock background, I used a few stencils from Creative Embellishments. I took Distressed Oxide Ink and put it through the Distressed Grid Stencil.  Then I took the Ledger Stencil and added Heidi Swapp  Black Metallic Texture Paste. Finally I added black watercolor spatters. I diecut some trees and added watercolor to them. I placed them to the right and under my photo. I added the pink paper (Echo Park Yours Truly) under my photo ripping the left side. I added the Doodle Bug "sweet" tab sticker and the "monday" tab from Pink Paislee. I fussy cut the clouds from a Doodlebug Love Notes paper. The little yellow bird is a sticker from the Doodlebug collection:


For my title, I used the "Crazy" diecut from Pink Paislee. The 4 is from Dear Lizzy and the "you" are Fancy Pants alpha stickers. I fussy cut the bike from a sticker in the Doodlebug Love Notes collection:


Here's another look at the trees. I added the Crate Paper "My Valentine" sicker and fussy cut some envelopes from one of the Doodle Bug papers. The bike is also a Doodle Bug sticker:


I fussy cut the "XOXO" from one of the Echo Park Truly papers and added the "I Love Us" sticker from that collection as well. I fussy cut the flowers and added those on top:


Here's alook at the bottom cluster. The paper is from Doodle Bug Love Notes and then I added little bits and pieces down here:


Here is a quick look at the case file. To see the complete file, check out the CSI Facebook page:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!