Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Grand Ole Opry

 Hi there Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #598 at Sketches In Thyme. I used Creative Embellishments chipboard, rub-ons from my stash and Dear Lizzy stamps for this fun page:




I added watercolors to my background using the smooshing or kissing technique. I heat embossed all the chipboard pieces. I added my photos along the Music Note Border. Then added the Guitar on top of the bottom of it. I added a Heart Music Notes along with a few chipboard hearts:


I used a few of the Dear Lizzy stamps and stamped the flowers and then fussy cut them. For my title, I used old rub-ons from my stash- I think they were from Scrap Works? I also added another heart and Heart Music Note:


To the left of the upper photo, I added in the Makin Music chipboard piece. I tucked in a Music Artist Trading Coin above the first and second photos:


Here is the sketch:


Hope you find some time to play along with us this month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!