Sunday, January 7, 2024

King For A Day- CSI Birthday Layout

 Hello there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #426 at CSI. I was inspired by the colors and birthday theme. I used Echo Park Magical Birthday and Birthday Boy for this page of Austin:


On my white textured cardstock background, I added texture paste through the Twinkle Star Stencil from Creative Embellishments. I tore strips of patterned papers and layered them on my page. I pleated the red one. Then I added some machine stitching. I heat embossed the Distressed Clock and tucked that under the left photo:


I added some stickers and the flair is from Fancy Pants:


I added some corrugated cardboard from Fancy Pants under my photos. I fussy cut the cake from one of the papers, popped it up with craft foam and added some gold tangled thread under it:


For my sub title, I wrote the word "Happy and #". I fussy cut the word "birthday". I finished the layout off with a Tim Holtz word phrase sticker (black) and a word phrase sticker from Bella Blvd (pink):


Here is a quick look at the case file. You can check out the complete case file on the CSI Facebook page:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!