Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Chilly

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a winter layout I created using Creative Embellishments chipboard. These photos were taken last winter. 


I added a strip of torn patterned paper from Echo Park to my white cardstock background and stitched it in place. I added some watercolor. I used a Nuvo Glitter marker to color the Snow ATC Frames and placed them on my photos and fussy cut them. I added a few Simple Snowflakes. I used a Lindy's mist to color them. I added in a few tree stickers from Echo Park:


I used the word 'Chilly" from the Blizzard Word Set for my title. I used white acrylic paint and mist to color it:


I also added in a few Frosted Pink Acrylic Snowflakes:


On top, I added part of the Snowflake Banner. I colored that with acrylic paint and mist as well. I added a Chipboard Snowflake here that I colored with the Nuvo Glitter marker:


I tore strips of white cardstock and added that to the bottom of my page to create a snow scene. I added stitching and watercolor to the drifts. I tucked in a Snowman that I colored with paint and marhers. Isn't he the cutest?


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!