Friday, January 12, 2024

Hello Lovely

 Hello Scrappy Friends and happy Friday! 

Back in March of last year, I finally saw Reba in concert! This has been on my bucket list since I was a teenager. I loved Terri Clark as a teenager too and she opened for Reba, so I got to see them both! Terri came back out on stage during Reba's performance and they sang a few songs together. I used Creative Embellishments chipboard, papers from my stash and Thickers (hello Lovely) for my title:


I added a torn strip of papers down the middle of my page and added some machine stitching. I added some watercolor splotches under the photos. I heat embossed the Feel The Music bar and added it to my page. I heat embossed a Disco Ball and tucked it under my right photo:


I heat embossed a Microphone 2 and added that under the left photo. I added some Heart Music Notes colored with mists throughout my page. I fussy cut some flowers from a Recollections paper and added them:


I used Thickers for my title and added the heart Thicker and Best Day Ever Thicker:


This page was so much fun to create and I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!