Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Life S'more Fun In The Woods

 Hey there Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using a Creative Embellishments chipboard title and lots of trees I made:


I traced a circle on my white cardstock background and added some watercolor. I used a black fine tipped marker to outline the circle. I drew the trees on white textured cardstock with a black fine tipped marker. Then I added watercolor to them. Once they were dry, I fussy cut them:


I placed my photo down and then added the trees to both sides of it. For the Clouds, I added a coat of white acrylic paint. once it was dry, I scribbled on them with a Gelato and then dipped my finger in water to smooth out the Gelato:


I used the same technique on the title, Life S'more Fun In The Woods, as I did on the clouds:


I added a few word phrase stickers and the arrow from Simple Stories and Echo Park:


I added a small cluster of trees here:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!