Thursday, December 28, 2023

Retired Mini Album

 Hey there Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing another mini album I created using Paper House Productions & Creative Embellishments chipboard. I also made the mini album using a tutorial from Bev Code. This album is part 1 of our first trip we took after retiring in December of 2022. 


I decided to add a photo on the cover of Greg and I. It was taken in the car as we were leaving home. All chipboards were colored with inks and/or mists. I used: Retirement Set
and Authentique & Jenni Bowlin alphas:


Page 1: Nashville



Page 1 holds a booklet that opens like this:


Page 2 also has a booklet that holds many photos:


A closer look at page 1:


A closer look at page 2:





A closer look at page 3:


A closer look at page 4:


Page 3's booklet, opened:


Page 3 and 4 both have booklets that hold lots of photos:


Here is a look at page 4's booklet:





Page 5's booklet:


Page 5's booklet, opened:


Page 6's booklet holds lots of photos too:


I put 78 photos in this mini album and there was room for more.
This was such a fun album to create and I will treasure it!
Stay tuned for part 2.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!