Thursday, December 7, 2023

Comfort & Joy: CSI

 Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #424 at CSI. I used a variety of manufacturers on this layout of Sierra opening her gifts last Christmas:


I added part of a Fancy Pants tag and an ornament on top of the page and fussy cut a circle from a Recollections paper. I added a diecut snowflake from Hip Kit:


I created a piece of candy on my background using watercolor and hand stitching with embroidery floss. I backed the large photo with a Mintay paper. I fussy cut a few more red circles from the Recollections paper. I added some fussy cut stars from a Mintay paper. I added that cute fox and a diecut snowflake from Hip Kit:


I used a scalloped edge punch on the pink Hip Kit paper and added a few pieces throughout my page. I added some fussy cut gifts cut from a Recollections paper. The gingerbread people were saved from something I received:


I fussy cut the house from a Recollections paper. I added the plate of goodies that I fussy cut from a Mintays paper. I also tucked in a puffy sticker from Hip Kit, the santa sticker from Fancy Pants and a miscellaneous gold diecut label:


I found this wood snowflake in my stash- it's been there for many years. I also added some Fancy Pants star puffy stickers:


Here's a quick look at the case file:



I was inspired by the candy and colors. For evidence, I used: dots, stripes, architectural elements, heart, candy, swirls, string, stars, sprinkle something, scallops, circles, wood, something sparkly and solid background. For my testimony, I documented something about Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!