Monday, December 11, 2023

Happy Holidays- Creative Embellishments

 Hey there Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing a Christmas layout of my kids using a paper pad from Recollections and some fun holiday themed chipboard from Creative Embellishments:


I added strips of patterned papers to my white textured cardstock background. Then machine stitched them. I added some watercolor splotches and spatters. I colored the Whimsical Trees with ink and then clear heat embossed them. I added one to each side of my photo, tucking the one on the right underneath the photo:


I used the Happy Holidays chipboard piece for my title. I heat embossed it and placed it on the trees above my photo. I fussy cut the bird and cut snowman:



I head embossed the Prancing Deer and added them to the right of the photo. I tucked in a few fussy cut gifts:


I colored the Mini Light Strand 3 with a Sharpie and a Nuvu marker and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I liked the colors, but wanted to add a shine to it. I fussy cut the snowman and the word blessed:


I added a few word phrases from Tim Holtz. I also added another fussy cut snowman and some gifts:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!