Thursday, December 14, 2023

Advent Calendar #3

 Hi Everyone!

I had a blast creating the advent calendar book so much, that I created another one. I used 2 collections from Echo Park- My Favorite Winter & Winter Magic. I also used lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard. This book will be Austin's:


Here's a side view:


I added white acrylic paint to the larger piece of the Snowflake Page Corner Set. Then heat embossed with Sparkle Embossing Powder. It's hard to see in the photos, but it has glitter and sparkles. I also added 3 Chipboard Snowflakes that I colored the same as the title. I colored the Snowman with white acrylic paint and Nuvo Glitter marker:


I used the White Christmas for my title. I added a layer of white acrylic paint to it. Once that was dry, I colored it with a Nuvo Glitter marker. The upper right snow flake is a Chipboard Snowflake. The other two white ones came with the White Christmas title:


The book opens up to this- 24 boxes with goodies inside them. Plus on the 25th, there is a special surprise. I used the Snowflake Countdown set on the boxes. I colored these the same way- acrylic paint and heat embossed:


Here's a closer look at the left side:


And the right side:


I finished off the book with a few Frosted Blue Acrylic Snowflakes and some MAMBI chips:


I wrapped the special surprise on the 25th in tissue paper, added some ribbon and chipboard:


I hope I have inspirde you to create one of these books. They are so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!